Type It Up
This site is where you can upload audio files for transcription to MS Word documents - go here to upload. I live in Sydney, but you could be anywhere. For example Alice Springs, Sydney, Perth or Geelong.
I specialise in medical reports, insurance-related material and Legal work, but I will transcribe any kind of material. For example a university assignment, a contract or radiography reports.
I'm Jennifer. Give me a call, describe what you need to be typed, and I'll give you a quote. Or we can skype to discuss.
Experienced in Legal documents, Microsoft Word, Proofreading and Formatting
Meets Deadlines. Every time. I guarantee to meet an agreed deadline
When you entrust your information to me, I will keep it confidential
When you speak, I Type
Audio transcription is the process of listening to, and then transforming, spoken words into written words known as a transcript, also referred to as audio to text.
I maintain low prices, though factors which determine the cost of transcription include:
- The audio length.
- Grammatical corrections, where required, are taken into account when determining the quote for work.
- The required turnaround time. At Type It Up, the average turnaround time is three days but if a fast time of say 1 day is needed, the cost will reflect that.
- Number of speakers. Multiple speakers require more attention and therefore extra time.
- Audio clarity. Naturally, poor quality audio demands time in deciphering it.
- Subject Matter. My specialisation, but audio containing jargon such as legal and medical content attracts a higher fee due to its complexity.